Senior Project Manager | Top Tier | $110M Mixed Use
Our client was established over 25 years ago, and has since then, steadily evolved from a family owned company to one of Australia's preeminent construction groups.
They have forged a reputation as an innovative and dynamic company that has grown into a nationwide group of construction, structures, facades, manufacturing, fit out and crane logistics specialists.
As an integrated construction company with over 500 employees, they provide their clients with turnkey "best for project" solutions. They partner not only with their clients but also subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the most effective and efficient solution is provided.
The business has recently been awarded a new Mixed use project valued at over $110M in Sydney and now currently have a need for a Senior Project Manager to head up the new project.
- Minimum 10 years in design activities as well as experience in managing large projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in commercial construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with Cheops and Aconex software
- Degree qualified - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site & project Management experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!