This tier 1 business are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $10billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organisation employing some of the best guys in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentlly friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Currently they are looking to strengthen their team with a Senior PM.
The key purposes of the Senior Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Team leadership & management
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience with residential & commercial projects would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Superb leadership skills
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!