- We're a boutique agency offering a huge amount of opportunity for success
- Take your recruitment career to the next level with a great culture and amazing management we provide a great working environment
- Immediate interview and hire
Construct Consulting are the industry specialists in all things construction, engineering, property, design, architecture. We are quickly becoming well established within the Australian marketplace, we are a boutique agency in the initial stages of growth and therefore offer far more opportunity than that of any other agency.
With an average of 13 years recruitment experience between our consultants, we're looking for consultants to aid in our growth and become an integral member of the team to help provide our direction of the business. We have already successfully build up a great company culture with team activities and incentives tailored around the individual.
We have huge partnerships and networks that has allowed each of our consultants to perform phenomenally well in each of their areas. Due to this success we are looking to expand the team, recruit in areas that play to your strengths within the construction industry.
- Full 360 responsibilities - with all the resources provided to build up and manage your own successful desk
- Business Development - Leverage our internal resources as well as highly regarded name to bring in new clients
- Candidate Management - Sourcing for quality candidates, qualifying and placement
- Rapid career development - we offer quick promotions based on your success as well as a partner programme whereby you can earn a higher percentage of your commission
Perks & Culture:
- $65k - $85k base (dependent upon level of experience) + superannuation
- Uncapped commission structure
- Team & individual incentives
- High rollers lunches to the best restaurants around Sydney
- Early finish on a Friday (we have our own beer and wine fridge)
- Huge level of support from head office including our own recruitment trainer to help upskill you on the latest recruitment technologies including LinkedIn
- Great Location, restaurants, cafes, shops just metres away
- Recruitment experience within Construction, Engineering, Architecture, Property or Design
- Full 360 degree skills - client & candidate management
- Drive for that next step up in your career - perhaps looking for a more senior move
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Preferable experience using Seek Talent, LinkedIn recruiter etc.
If this sounds like you and you're looking to join a booming recruitment business we want to hear from you. Click now to apply or e-mail your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org