A true design and build partner, they collaborate with clients throughout the project, from concept, planning and design through to construction.
With more than 20 years’ experience delivering high-quality, high-value services, they develop clever designs that maximise space and minimise cost.
Our client helps improve business performance by designing and constructing office environments and workplaces that improve efficiencies, collaboration and communication through smart design and flawless execution.
We are looking for Senior Site Manager to deliver a 1250sqm project in the CBD for an approx. duration of 8 weeks with the potential of full time employment.
Must have the following:
- 5 Years’ Experience in the commercial construction sectre
- Has the ability to work autonomously and drive large scale projects
- Has the ability to control Budgets and variations
- Good communication skills: Will need to be able to communicate clearly with workers, clients, and management to avoid information wrongly understood
- Ability to solve problems and think outside the box: must be able to resolve issues with his/her workers on the site and to work together for the interest of the company and the project
- Possess the ability to motivate contractors on site especially when the project is challenging and the pressure is high to deliver an exceptional end result
- Must be a team leader: must have a great deal of team leadership skills to be able to keep contractors focused on the project and to increase their efficiency to deliver the project within the deadline given and to a superior standard
- Possess commercial awareness skills
- 110k Capped
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Call 0406 925 867 - email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.