Senior / Chief Estimator | Top Tier | $120M CBD Apartment Project
Our client was established in early 1990's, they have grown from a small family business into a nationwide (Top Tier) group, with over 650 employees. The company is a well-known and well respected construction business who deliver large scale, Multi-story Residential, commercial, structures, facades & fit out projects.
The business is currently tendering to add to their pipeline of projects in Sydney and are seeking an experienced Senior / Chief Estimator. This will be an extremely senior role, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be given autonomy in your role, and look to estimate and win work for the company to continue the growth of the business. Duties not limited to:
- Estimating resi/mixed use commercial projects up to $100m
- Being responsible for the accurate BOQS
- Providing estimate preparation plans and schedules to management
- Building excellent relationships with clients, supervisors and contractors are all essential
- Leading a team
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Procurement
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- 8 plus years' experience estimating on commercial and residential jobs of over $80m.
- A Tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Commercially minded with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with Clients, Supervisors and Contractors.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance. If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!