We are working with one of the largest Civil & Structural Engineering company's in Melbourne. They are privately owned and proud of the reputation they have earned in both the local and international industry for delivering technically challenging and high profile projects.
This is an opportunity to work in a business where the Directors lead from the front, with impressive careers to date and having created a business which has grown and established itself as a market leader in Melbourne. This fantastic consultancy are proud to have an average 5 year tenure amongst it's staff.
Continued growth and project wins has created the need to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer.
To be considered for the position, you will require:
- 7+ years experience in Structural design:
- Be confident to run projects
- Familiarity with Australian Codes is essential
- Local NSW market knowledge is preferred however interstate candidates will be considered
- Excellent communication and ability to attend client meetings is essential
- Knowledge in Steel and Concrete including reinforced and Post Tension
- Confident using a range of design packages including Rapt, Spacegass, ETABS, Strand 7
This is an excellent long term career move for an Engineer looking to step into more responsibility and work in a supportive yet autonomous working environment.
- Work with and learn from industry experts
- Privately owned with good attrition rate
- A clear long term career path
- Friendly, fun work culture
- Fantastic office location