We are working with an Australian owned, leading mid-tier engineering consultancy based near Melbourne CBD (South Bank). Having a network of 8 offices throughout the country and a multifaceted design capability spanning most markets across several disciplines, this well renowned, well thought of business are leaders in their field.
Due to continued growth of their Melbourne office and a healthy project pipeline the Victoria Leader is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who will work on Commercial and Education projects across Victoria. You will be employed as a Senior Project Leader being a hands-on technical design orientated position whilst having the opportunity of managing a team of 6.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for design engineering and be very technically focused. A hands-on technical mindset and an ability to coorinate, manage and mentor juniors will be perfect for the role. Organisation, efficiency, and excellent communication skills - written and verbal will be absolutely critical for the role.
To be considered for the role of Senior Project Leader, you will have:
- Experience in the design of Education and Commercial development projects.
- A comprehensive understanding of the construction/building industry.
- Experience in production of detailed engineering drawings commensurate with level of duties.
- Ability to independently use basic theoretical knowledge of engineering principles to analyse, interpret and conclude on standard matters or decisions.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to adhere to production schedules.
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent and above market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression across all levels and markets within the business
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located in the heart of South Bank