This role is responsible for providing technical leadership in Structural Engineering activities, including structural design and calculations, site inspections and engineering reports or dilapidation surveys and contributing to the growth of the practise.
My Client offers a range of consulting services across a number of disciplines including Structural, Remedial, Event and Hydraulic Services.
They provide services for a range of different projects including Houses, Multi-Residential, Commercial & Retail, Education, Government, Health, Refurbishment, Facade, Landscaping and Indutrial.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Batchelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent level qualifications with chartered membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Substantial structural engineering experience with superior knowledge and experience with design in timber, structural steel, reinforced concrete, post tension concrete, glass, stainless steel and aluminium.
- 5+ years of experience
- Exercises sound judgement in all engineering activities
- Proven project management skills from fee proposal to construction
- Excellent relationship building and customer skills
- Ability to promote the practice and win new clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to povide engineering leadership and mentor woth engineers
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com