We are working with a tier 1/2 design consultancy in Melbourne who work in a most markets, across structural, façade, civil, water, and traffic. Due to continued growth within the building structures team, this long established, reputable business seek a Senior Structural Engineer to work across their many high-rise residential and commercial projects in Victoria.
Having offices throughout mainland Australia and the capability to work on challenging and technically complex projects, your career within structural engineering will be exciting and rewarding.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for engineering and be technically focused.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and design sign off
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government officers, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders.
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
To be considered for the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally a full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management capability
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture