We are working with a long-established, mid-tier design consultancy in Melbourne who work across structural, façade, civil, water. The business have been operating across Victoria for a number of years and are renowned for design excellence.
The building structures team are seeking Senior Structural Engineer to work across mainly high-rise residential and commercial projects in Victoria.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and client interation
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government officers, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders.
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
To be considered for the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally a full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management capability
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture