We are working with an award winning, Australian owned mid-tier engineering consultancy based in Sydney CBD. Having a network of four offices throughout the country and a multifaceted design capability spanning most markets across several disciplines, this well renowned, well thought of business are leaders in their field.
Due to continued growth of their Sydney office the structural team are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who will work across a multitude of their permanent and temporary works projects. The role will be design orientated and will encompass management of several projects that you will deal with concurrently.
This a role that will suit an engineer who is looking for variety in their project portfolio or a person looking to continue in a versatile and rewarding business.
To be considered for the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will have;
- Experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of building projects throughout Australia
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally a full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, and reinforced concrete
- Ability to liaise with clients and other stakeholders as well as a strong project management capability
- You will have a passion for design engineering and be technically focused
- A hands-on technical mindset will form the foundations to a successful career with this firm.
- Organisation, efficiency, and excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A versatile organised mindset to manage projects, client relations, project delivery and aid with the management of the design office operations.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent and above market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression across all levels and markets within the business
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located in the heart of the CBD | 5-minute walk from Townhall Station