We are working with an award winning, Australian owned mid-tier engineering consultancy based in Sydney CBD. Having a network of four offices throughout the country and a multifaceted design capability spanning most markets across several disciplines, this well renowned, well thought of business are leaders in their field.
Due to continued growth of their Sydney office and a healthy project pipeline the team have a number of openings in Engineering and Drafting. They're seeking a Senior Revit Drafter to work in their lovely CBD offices on a number of projects across several markets.
For the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Revit models & documentation
- Providing technical design input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard
- Agree, set-up and maintain project Revit documentation standards, including folder systems, template files, libraries, project work space files.
- Assist with informing/instructing junior team members of Revit standards
- Actively assist with Revit customisation and future development.
To be considered for the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will require:
- 3+ years' experience specifically related to Revit
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Reinforced and/or post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Keen sense of maintaining high standards and understanding of "customer" needs (both internal and external)
- Alibility to effectively manage workload even when demands are significant
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent and above market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression across all levels
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located in the heart of the CBD | 5-minute walk from Townhall Station