We are working with a medium sized consulting engineering practice specializing in providing civil and structural engineering services to clients in the building development and construction industries. Their offices are located in Sydney's tourist precinct, close to transport, shops and restaurants.
They are currently seeking an experienced Draftsperson with over 5 years' experience in structural steel and concrete drafting. A high-level competence in REVIT is essential for this role. Applicants for this position are expected to have a Certificate in Structural Design from TAFE or an equivalent recognised qualification.
For the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering documentation for industrial, commercial and residential structures, detailing reinforced concrete and structural steel.
- Visualise engineers' ideas into drawings.
- Complete documentation on time, to company standards and to relevant building standards.
- Actively assist with Revit customisation and future development
- Complete on-going BIM training and adapt to changing BIM requirements industry wide.
To be successful in this Revit Draftsman role you will need to:
- Effectively collaborate with the company Directors, staff and clients.
- Be detail orientated to complete accurate BIM documentation.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and goals at the same time.
- Have a naturally high standard and an innate drive to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Be a quick learner. You will be entering a dynamic and fast paced business where there are always new ideas to explore and implement.
- Have a strong work and social ethic. This fantastic business has an exceptional reputation in the market and expect you to work hard to deliver their promises to their clients and to work effectively with the Project Design Team including other external consultants, their Engineers and Drafting Team to achieve these promises.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in the above areas may lead to longer term career opportunities.
- Ongoing learning and development. This company encourage long term career development
- Remuneration will reflect the Draftsperson's qualifications and experience
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture