We are working with mid-tier design consultancy in Sydney who specialise in a multitude of markets including; residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, aviation, urban development and infrastructure. Due to continued growth within the building structures team, they seek a Senior Structural Revit Draftsperson to on one or more of their many high-rise residential and commercial projects in Sydney.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for drafting and be technically focused. The business has a minimum average 5-year tenure and benefits from a flat management structure. Progression is actively supported and encouraged. It's not unusual for an intermediate to be promoted to senior within 2 years.
For the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Revit models & documentation
- Providing technical design input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard
- Agree, set-up and maintain project Revit documentation standards, including folder systems, template files, libraries, project work space files.
- Assist with informing/instructing junior team members of Revit standards
- Oversee/sample output for compliance with CAD/QA standards
- Actively assist with Revit customisation and future development.
- Assist on multiple projects, reporting to either the senior or CAD Manager if intermediate
To be considered for the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will require:
- 4+ years' experience specifically related to CAD drafting and designing, more recently related to Revit
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Reinforced and/or post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Active team member, assisting others within the team to meet deadlines and other expectations
- Able to effectively manage workload even when demands are significant
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture