We are working with a large, progressive design consultancy in Sydney who specialise in several disciplines including: Property, Transport, Water, Marine and Resources; across a range of markets - Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Tall Buildings, Leisure, Airports, Rail and Bridges.
Due to continued growth within the building structures team, this leading consultancy seek a Senior Structural Revit Draftsperson to work on one of their iconic, high-rise residential and commercial projects in Sydney.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for drafting and be technically focused. Revit experience must encompass work sets and phasing exposure on large, multilevel building projects.
For the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Revit models & documentation
- Providing technical design input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard
- Agree, set-up and maintain project Revit documentation standards, including folder systems, template files, libraries, project work space files.
- Assist with informing/instructing junior team members of Revit standards
- Oversee/sample output for compliance with CAD/QA standards
- Actively assist with Revit customisation and future development.
- Assist on multiple projects, reporting to either the senior or CAD Manager if intermediate
To be considered for the role of Senior Revit Drafter, you will require:
- 5+ years' experience specifically related to CAD drafting and designing, more recently related to Revit
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Reinforced and/or post-tension concrete and steel experience on any type of project
- Keen sense of maintaining high standards and understanding of "customer" needs (both internal and external)
- Active team member, assisting others within the team to meet deadlines and other expectations
- Able to effectively manage workload even when demands are significant
- Good communication and interpersonal skills