Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the Spring Hill office, this role seeks a talented and passionate Senior Urban Designer to undertake tasks which include:-
- Planning and undertaking complex design elements of engineering projects in order to meet client requirements
- Close liaison with Private Developers, to fully understand requirements.
- Design work will include bulk earthworks, detailed road design and surface drainage design for land development projects across greenfiled projects.
Suitable applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Utilise high level design skills to undertake design on a range of small, medium and large projects
- Utilise good time management skills with the ability to plan workloads and meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines of key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team while being autonomous in individual tasks with minimal supervision
- 10 years Civil Design experience
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering) or relevant Diploma from a recognised institution
- Civil infrastructure and CADD technologies
- Ability to interpret and communicate information of a complex nature
- Solid familiarity with relevant Australian Standards and specification
- CADD technologies with emphasis on the Autodesk suite of products
- 3D Modelling software such as Civil 3D, 12D, CivilCAD, Microstation Geopak
In return the succesful candidates can expect to be an integral member of a growing local and national team, that places client service at the highest level of priority, in addition to an outstanding salary package.
For further information please contact Ivan on 07 3106 5001