Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Melbourne who are seeking a Service Coordinator to join their busy team.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold strong communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of service technicians ensuring the highest level of service are achieved.
- Efficient management of Service Technicians and approval of weekly timesheets
- Resolving Customer disputes or queries in an efficient manner and resolve any general customer problems or site related issues.
- Provide a high level of support to all stakeholders on a daily basis
- Coordination of Road Service Technicians working on all equipment to meet on time delivery for customer requirements and reaching KPI’s
- Ensure rental maintenance is carried out on time and cost effectively
- Coordination and supervision of the Preventative Maintenance Planner Coordinator and the Road Service Controller
- Work closely with the Service Manager on identifying training and skills development of the team and keeping the Service Manager updated on all scheduling in all aspects of work
- Ensure all relevant documentation is up to date and correctly processed in a timely manner
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and stakeholder business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.