Your Next Company:
My client is a mid-tier civil contractor with many projects throughout Sydney and regional NSW. They have a long and successful history in the civil construction industry. They pride themselves on employing the industry's best and have earned themselves a first-class reputation. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Site Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Sub-contractor management
- Coordinating closely Project Engineer
- Complete all Safety and Quality documentation
- Monitoring and recording project progress
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
- Opportunity to advance into senior roles
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!