Site Engineer | Sydney Metro Area | Fantastic Career Progression
Your Next Company:
My client is a well recognised Civil contractor throughout Sydney with numerous projects throughout CBD. They have a long and successful history in the civil construction industry & pride themselves on employing driven individuals looking ot progress their career which has earned them a first-class reputation. Due to 2 new projects being awarded close to the Sydney, CBD there is a need for a skilled Site Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Sub-contractor management
- Coordinating closely with the Project Engineer/Manager
- Complete all Safety and Quality documentation
- Monitoring and recording project progress
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience is essential (min 2 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience on public projects is valuable
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
- Opportunity to advance into senior roles
If this position interests you or you would like to hear more about similar roles then apply ASAP as interviews are currently being conducted.
Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!