This well-established commercial fit-out firm continues to move from strength to strength with new project wins across commercial and retail fit-out projects across Sydney and NSW of up to $10million.
A private company owned by the directors allows this client to ensure their active involvement in all projects and a is apparent through their genuine interests in all employees professional development.
Your Duties Will Include
- Managing and coordinating a team of Tradesmen, Subcontractors on-site
- Client Facing
- Some step in Project Management & CA duties
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Look after improving operations, decreasing turnaround times and streamlining work processes
- Develop and deliver progress reports and troubleshoot problem areas
- A minimum of 3yrs in a supervisory/foreman or leading hand position
- Must have exposure to the commercial fit-out sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong and driven personality and be willing to learn
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted