Site Manager | $12M Child Care | East Melbourne
My client is an up and coming Mid - tier construction company who are establishing themselves well into the Melbourne construction market. The business greatly values its employees and therefore invest in their people, their employees are their most valued asset and are therefore treated that way.
The company has secured a new Child care project with a fantastic location in East Melbourne and are currently looking for a Site Manager to run the project.
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Experience in planning and programming specific works.
- Managing daily and weekly operations.
- Maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and Managing and economizing resource allocation.
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works.
- Minimum 5 + years commercial construction experience.
- Must have commercial experience.
- Have experience running commercial sites over $2M - $15M
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!