Established over 40 years this main contractor is renowned for delivering superb projects across all sectors including commercial, industrial, resi and government work. Australian owned & employing over 100 staff with an annual turnover of $200M, the business hold a steady position in NSW, QLD & ACT construction markets. The company pride themselves on having a balanced culture and looking after their well respected team. Currently an SM is required for a newly secured $30M aged care project for a repeat client.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- You will have previously managed sites valued over $20M
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!