This award-winning and established residential builder has multiple upcoming projects in the ACT and is looking for a Site Manager to join their team for a major High-Density Residential Project and ongoing works.
- The team is now looking to increase in size by employing an experienced Site Manager.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and will be a vital member of the construction team.
- The Site Manager will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers business goals.
- This role will require someone with astute construction knowledge, having worked in the construction industry for at least 3-5 years, and must have experience in Townhouse construction projects.
- Manage & co-ordinate trades and suppliers
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing residential construction projects.
- Prior experience managing residential projects valued $30m plus.
- Trade background advantageous.
- Longevity showed in previous roles
- Local experience supervising residential apartment builds
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing a trade network
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's license
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!