Our client is a relatively young but well established fit out and refurb contractor that focuses on high-end commercial fit out and refurb projects.
The directors, both from a tier 1 background, decided there was a better way to do things so proceeded to set up by themselves and were quickly followed by a large number of loyal clients. So far they have enjoyed great success along the Eastern seaboard and employ almost 50 people nationally with big plans for growth over the next 12 months.
A need has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join the Sydney office and oversee projects up to $10M in value. If you want tangible career progression opportunities, a work environment free of office politics and would rather be treated like a person, not a number then this is the company for you.
- Site Management
- OHS inductions and toolbox talks
- Scheduling deliveries
- Subcontractor and staff management
- Weekly Progress Reports to Project Manager
- Coordinating with Building Managers
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Site Manager in NSW
- Exposure to commercial fit out and refurb projects up to $5M
- Confident, diplomatic management style
- Professional with high attention to detail
- Astute problem solver who understands construction methodologies
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number H362 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your application will remain confidential and your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.