Foreman | National Contractor | $10million projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a national civil & landscaping contractor with a strong portfolio of projects throughout Sydney Metro. With over 30 years of success in Sydney they have steadily and continuously grown. They pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape, along with a variety of high profile and high value projects. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Civil Foreman who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Site Management experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!