A fantastic opportunity to work with a large Contractor who specialises in Air Conditioning / HVAC along the Commercial, Retail and Residential Sectors.
They have recently added to their already impressive portfolio and are now seeking an experienced Site Manager to work within their D&C team.
You will be play a major role in delivering this complex D&C project for a High Tier Contractor. Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing and managing the onsite installation of Air Condition Units
- Manage a team of subcontractors and work closely with the management team to ensure successful project delivery
- You will liaise with client and key stakeholders within the business
- This is a site based role in The Hunter region
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Site Manager within the HVAC Industry
- Experience working for HVAC Tier 1 & 2 contractors / builders
- Project value up to $30M
- Significant experience in completing projects from cradle to grave
- Subcontractor management experience
- Experience coordinating Installation or Commissioning of HVAC
- Construction degree preferred
- Australian experience is essential
If you’re interested in applying then please forward your updated resume (in MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.