Our client is an established contractor specialising in new build, fit out and refurb projects in the Education, Healthcare and Aged Care sectors.
They are seeking to engage an experienced Site Manager to oversee a hospital refurb project in the Eastern Suburbs. The project is expected to last 5 months but due to a healthy project pipeline there is a strong possibility of permanency thereafter should both parties be interested in taking things further.
- Site Management
- OHS inductions and toolbox talks
- Scheduling deliveries
- Subcontractor and staff management
- Weekly Progress Reports to Project Manager
- Client/stakeholder liaison
- Relevant trade or TAFE qualifications in a construction related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Site Manager in NSW
- Exposure to working in 'live' environments
- Confident and diplomatic with strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Professional with high attention to detail
- Available to start in the next 1-2 weeks
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number H365 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your application will remain confidential and your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.