Our client is a successful and growing contractor that undertakes new builds, additions, fit outs and refurbs across the commercial, healthcare, retail, hospitality and residential sectors.
They are a highly professional ISO accredited organisation with a strong network of prestigious clients and some stunning projects to their credit.
They are currently seeking to grow the team with the appointment of a Site Manager on a permanent basis.
You will initially be overseeing a multi-million dollar residential/commercial mixed use project in Drummoyne (high-end apartments and doctors/surgeons consulting rooms) which will take around 9 months to deliver.
Responsibilities will include:
- Site Management
- OHS inductions and toolbox talks
- Scheduling deliveries
- Subcontractor and staff management
- Weekly Progress Reports to Project Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications in a Construction discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Site Manager in NSW
- Exposure to both commercial and residential new build and fit out/refurb projects
- Good knowledge of structures as well as high-end fit out/joinery
- Confident, diplomatic person with good subcontractor management skills
- Professional and client-facing with high attention to detail
- Someone driven and ambitious who wants to progress their career with a growing contractor
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be passed to any 3rd party without your prior consent.