Site Manager | Central Coast | Residential & Commercial Project
I have a few reputable, well know and well-established Construction clients based in the Central Coast area. With an increase in development and commercial / residential construction in the Central Coast area there is a current demand for Site Managers with these companies. My clients all have a solid and secure pipeline of projects and can offer job security and a long terms career opportunity. Projects range in type and value from Commercial Building (New Build and Refurb) & Residential, from $10M - $40M in value.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $10M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!