We currently have 2 x contract positions available for experienced Site Managers with solid fit out and refurb experience.
- Project 1
- A high-end office fit out over 500sqm involving luxury finishes, custom joinery, veneer doors etc. Duration 2+ months. Kicking off 24th or 31st of July. CBD based but no night work involved.
- Project 2
- Initially a small healthcare fit out project in Bella Vista then after 3-4 weeks moving across to a school refurb project in the Inner West which will go until January.
- Site Management
- OHS inductions and toolbox talks
- Scheduling deliveries
- Subcontractor and staff management
- Weekly Progress Reports to Project Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant trade qualifications in construction, carpentry/joinery or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on fit out and refurb projects in NSW
- Good knowledge of high-end fit out/joinery (for Project 1)
- Confident, diplomatic person with good subcontractor management skills
- Professional and client-facing with high attention to detail
To find out more about either of these contract opportunities please contact James Binder on 9194 6911 or apply now to submit your CV for review.
Your details will not be sent to any 3rd parties without your prior consent.