Our client is an award-winning fit out and refurb contractor that has been established for around 20 years and they've grown to have offices nationally during that time.
They typically undertake fit outs and complex, multi-level refurbs ranging from $200K to $15M spanning a variety of sectors including commercial, healthcare, government and hospitality.
Despite having a national presence, this organisation truly looks after it's staff and they have retained the feel of a much smaller family-type organisation where people look out for each other (you're not just a number here!) and the term "work-life balance" isn't just a catchphrase that's frivolously thrown around with no intent to follow through.
- Coordination of trades and sub-contractors
- Managing on-site OHS implementation
- Scheduling of deliveries to site
- Ensuring adherence to project program
- Stakeholder management inclusive of building managers
- Client relationship management
- Weekly reporting and upkeep of site diaries
- Daily liaison with Project Manager
The ideal applicant:
- Trade qualifications in carpentry/joinery or Certificate/Diploma in Building Construction
- Minimum 5 years experience in a site management or supervision capacity
- Energetic, driven individual keen to progress their career
- Exposure to commercial fit out and refurb projects over $5M
- Computer literate (site documentation via tablet or laptop is all cloud-based)
- Client facing individual who can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-regarded, upper tier fitout and refurb contractor without the politics and bureaucracy of most tier 1 organisations.
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 for a confidential discussion or press 'Apply now' to forward your CV directly.
WE HAVE OTHER SITE MANAGER POSITIONS AVAILABLE - CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION!