Our client is a young, dynamic organisation with big plans for expansion in NSW in 2017. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Manager with experience working on commercial fit out and refurbishment projects for private sector and government clients.
Now is the ideal time to get your foot in the door and be a pivotal part of the company's ongoing growth. Great opportunities for career advancement.
Initially you will be managing a $10M multi-level refurb project for a government client in Mascot which will run for 16 weeks. This includes a laboratory and several floors of office space. Responsibilities will include:
- Site set up and management
- OHS inductions and toolbox talks
- Procurement and scheduling of deliveries
- Management of subcontractors/trades
- Liaison with clients, suppliers, building managers and other stakeholders
- Weekly Progress Reports to Project Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Site Manager in NSW
- Exposure to commercial fit out/refurb projects up to at least $5M
- Confident, diplomatic person with good subcontractor management skills
- Professional and client-facing with high attention to detail
- Someone driven and ambitious who wants to progress their career with a growing contractor
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or apply now to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be passed on to any third parties without your consent.