I have a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established Contractor that specialises in HVAC | Air Conditioning & Mechanical in the Commercial, Retail and Residential areas.
They're seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their D&C area in Melbourne.
You will be play a major role in delivering this complex D&C project for a high Tier Contractor. Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing and managing the onsite installation of Air Condition Units
- Manage a team of subcontractors and work closely with the management team to ensure successful project delivery
- You will liaise with client and key stakeholders within the business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Site Manager in Air Conditioning / HVAC sector
- Experience working for Electrical and HVAC Tier 1 & 2 contractors
- Project value up to $30M
- Significant experience in completing projects from cradle to grave
- Subcontractor management experience
- Experience coordinating Installation or Commissioning of HVAC
- Australian experience is essential
- Construction degree preferred but not essential
If you’re interested in applying then please forward your updated resume (in MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.