Site Manager | Commercial & Residential Apartments
My Client has been established in Sydney for just over 20 years now and over that time have built a valuable reputation in the Sydney contraction market.
My Client is a leading builder in the mid-tier market. Structured with the flexibility to scale up or down project teams depending on the size and nature of each project, maintaining a personal approach. The company's management team is closely involved with each project and offer support to both staff and clients.
The business has had an increase on new projects been awarded and has such require a new Site Manager to join their already successful construction team.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $15M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!