Our client is looking to appoint a residential multi-unit residential construction Site Manager with an established career in the custom residential building industry. The role will entail managing multiple units in construction concurrently in Melbourne's North on 1 site.
Initially on a 12 month contract with a view to the role progressing into a permanent position within the business.
- Building 5 units in total.
- Approx project value: $2.5m.
- 4 x Triples and 1 x Double storey custom high end units.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors on site.
- Managing 5 units in construction. 4 x Triples and 1 x Double storey unit.
- All units are custom built and high-end.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the Construction Manager including site productivity and progress.
- Manage on site budgets and business process such as labor, overtime and tolls & equipment hire.
- Managing the project from start to finish
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Construction Site Manager within multi-unit high-end residential construction preferably with a custom builder.
- Experience managing construction projects from $2m plus.
- Strong knowledge of Foundation work, Site Cuts, Slabs, Block work and retaining walls.
- Carpentry/Bricklaying trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for an industry leader.
- Opportunity for the 12 month contract to progress to a permanent position within the company.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Best of luck!