One of the best and most renowned residential builders in NSW. Due to continued growth are now looking for an experienced Site Manager to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, building extremely high-end luxury houses, multi-residential Complexes.
Working with luxury residential builds $10 million upwards, it's a great opportunity for someone who has a carpentry background and 4+ years of luxury residential supervisor experience to join an award-winning builder.
2 Projects currently working on.
- High rise Luxury apartments - Sydney
- Super Luxury Single Dwelling - Eastern Suburbs
- Management of projects from start to finish, and overall knowledge of all trades.
- Liaise with the Client, the Architect, and other key external consultants.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing subcontractors to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality construction work.
- Liaison with the client ensuring the successful delivery of the project to schedule
- Managing OHS compliance on-site including site induction
- Minimum of 4+ years, running sites within the Luxury Residential sector
- Carpentry background
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be highly organized, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve complex issues
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning luxury and commercial builder
- Excellent starting salary on offer
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Architecturally challenging builds
- Job Security (Multiple more jobs in the pipeline)
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@Construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!