Snr Site Manager | Tier 1 | $140M Mixed Use | Inner City
My client is a leading, family owned Construction Business. With a Staff force of over 500 staff, the business operates on a national level across Australia. The business operates across all sectors on projects valued in excess of $250M
The company has a current need for a Senior Site Manager for a newly secured Mixed - Use Project in the inner city of Sydney CBD. This position will be based on site in and would report into the Senior Project Manager.
This is a crucial role for the continued success of the project and company. As such, we are looking for a high calibre individual that can demonstrate:
- Strong background in site supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain quality relationships, both internally & externally
- Experience in planning and programming specific works.
- Managing daily and weekly operations.
- Maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and Managing and economizing resource allocation.
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works.
- Minimum 6 + years commercial construction experience.
- Must have commercial experience.
- Have experience running commercial sites over $60M+
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!