Site Manager Melbourne (VIC) | Tier 2 | Commercial Projects $80-100M
My client is a privately owned, multi award winning top tier commercial construction company with a strong presence throughout Australia. The company has an annual turnover of over $650M and a staff compliment of over 400 staff. The business has a solid reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the projects they deliver.
With an increase in new projects the company is currently seeking a new Site Manager for two projects based close to Melbourne's CBD each project is valued at +- $100M
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction site management experience is essential
- Open to looking at all project experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!