Site Manager Melbourne | Tier 2 | Industrial & Child Care
My client is a growing and dynamic privately-owned construction company that was founded over 25 years ago. Since inception, the business has gained a broad base of experience in all types of building construction, involving a wide and varied client base in government, commercial, industrial and residential markets. The company has managed a varying array of projects, including large purpose-built warehouses, commercial showrooms, multi-unit showroom/warehouse complexes, office and showroom refurbishments, Government funded school projects and community centre's.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction site management experience is essential
- 3+ years construction experience, preferably Industrial building experienc
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Account Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!