Site Manager | Northern Beaches | Tier 2 | Commercial Education Projects $30-50M
Our client has been established for over 60 years, their passion for quality and service has enabled them to thrive in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving industry. Our clients is one of Australia's most long-standing and successful construction firms.
Our client has a diverse project portfolio, ranging from hospitals and correctional facilities, to luxury apartments and resort complexes.
Due to the increased volume of new projects that have been awarded to them, our client is currently looking to employ a Site Manager.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $30M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!