A large contractor who specialises in Remedial works across the commercial and Residentlal scene. Based in Melbourne, They are now seeking a Site Manager to oversee projects across all aspects of Remediation including Concrete Repairs, Waterproofing, Structural repair and Facade elements.
What's in it for you?
- A salary that is highly competitive in addition to offering a vehicle (or car allowance) + super, along with bonuses.
- Healthy work / life balance
- Family orientated environment
- Exposure to large projects across the Victorian market.
- Strong career enhancement.
- At least 3 years experience within the Remedial industry and at least 2 years in a Site Management position.
- Experience in dealing with both Residiential & Commerical projects
- Proficient in Waterproofing and Concrete repair amongst other areas of remediation.
- Ability to coordinate subcontactors, direct staff and liaise with clients.
- Australian experience is Essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.