Site Manager | Residential Apartments | $220K package
My client is a Mid - tier construction company who are establishing themselves well into the Sydney construction market. I have had the privilege of meeting a number of people on the company's leadership team and I am extremely impressed with the company's culture and outlook to the construction industry. The business greatly values its employees and therefore invest in their people, their employees are their most valued asset and are therefore treated that way.
The company has won a number of awards and had huge success in their chosen field s of construction, that being: multi-unit residential, aged care, student accommodation, fit-out, refurbishment as well as a number of Commercial and Industrial projects.
With an increase in new projects secured the company is now in need of a new Site Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Experience in planning and programming specific works.
- Managing daily and weekly operations.
- Maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and Managing and economizing resource allocation.
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works.
- Minimum 6 + years commercial construction experience.
- Must have commercial experience.
- Have experience running commercial / residential sites over $45M+
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!