Our client are Australia's largest privately owned builder with a turnover in excess of $2bn. The business have a national branch network and a team of expert construction professionals. As a business they are involved in all project types from apartments to retail, commercial to aged care and they are looking to strengthen their Sydney office with a Site Manager to work on 1 of 3 major projects being tendered for currently. These are 2 x resi & 1 x retail ranging in value up to $200M. The role will involve you being part of the team to win the tender and then move on to the project.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- You will have previously managed sites valued over $50M
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!