Our clients are a hugely successful builder with an office network stretching up the East coast. With decades of experience behind them, this main contractor are passionate about construction and their staff. The business are involved in all areas such as residential apartments, commercial office blocks, aged care, industrial etc with projects ranging in value up to circa $50M. Currently they require an experienced Site Manager for a new apartment development in Pymble, NSW.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- You must know how how to build apartments and have previously done so
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!