Site Manager Melbourne (VIC) | Tier 2 | Commercial Projects $50-80M
Our client has been established for over 60 years, their passion for quality and service has enabled them to thrive in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving industry. Our clients are one of Australia's most long-standing and successful construction firms.
Our client has a diverse project portfolio, ranging from hospitals and correctional facilities, to luxury apartments and resort complexes.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction site management experience is essential
- Open to looking at all project experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!