Site Supervisor | Tier 2 | Civil
Your Next Company?:
My client is a Tier 2 civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects the Geelong and Western Melbourne area. With over 30 years of success in the civil sector they have steadily and continuously grown. They pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape, along with a variety of high profile and high value projects. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Civil Supervisor who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of $30million projects.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Site Management experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you you wish to hear about further opportunities I am currently working please do not hesitate to apply.
Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential.