Our client is looking to appoint a residential Site Supervisor with an established career in the multi-unit residential building industry. The role will entail managing multiple houses in construction concurrently.
The project is a 30 unit affordable housing project over 2 levels and scheduled for completion mid 2020.
The project is currently at the halfway stage of the structure and this role will ideally be suited to someone who has experience in the services, finishes and fitout stages of multi-unit residential construction projects.
- Oversee and coordinate all suppliers and multiple subcontractors on site.
- Managing 30 units in construction across 2 levels.
- Strong level of experience in the services and fitout stages.
- Ensure the site is being completed within budget and on time.
- Implement all OH&S requirements across direct employees and subcontractors.
- Provide regular reporting to the company director including site productivity and progress.
- Manage on site budgets and business process such as labor, overtime and tolls & equipment hire.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Construction Site Manager / Site Supervisor within residential construction preferably with a medium-density, multi-unit residential builder.
- Carpentry/Bricklaying trade background is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills dealing with multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent client management and customer service skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implementation experience of quality assurance, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Excellent communication skills experience across varied level of stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a new challenge to work for an industry leader.
- Genuine career growth & a clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within into Construction Management positions or other areas you see your career progressing into.
- Continued training & development across all areas
- Highly competitive salary package available that is reviewed consistently.
- Excellent office support in a highly organised working environment geared to make your role easier.
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Best of luck!