A highly regarded fit out and refurb contractor that has been serving clients on the Eastern coast for over 15 years. They enjoy a fantastic reputation in the industry and their strong client base and huge amount of repeat business are testament to this.
The focus of their work is commercial fit out and refurb projects (usually large-scale or high-end jobs) up to $10M.
They are currently seeking 2 x experienced Site Supervisor's to oversee projects in the Sydney metro area. Work in a respectful environment on fully resourced projects under supportive Project Managers who foster an open door policy.
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Tool box talks and inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years experience in the fit out and refurb sector
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude. Calm under pressure.
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and building managers
For more information please contact James Binder on (02) 9194 6911 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.