Our client has a superb reputation in the fitout industry, particularly when it comes to commercial projects. With offices North Sydney they cater for projects ranging in value up to $5M. The business has a great working environment for its office staff & well resourced projects which demonstrates they know how to look after their people. Part of that attraction is the balanced culture.
- Site supervision of various trades
- Implementation of OHS
- Tool box talks and inductions
- Coordinating site deliveries and access
- Troubleshooting potential problems before they arise
- Liaison with Site Manager
- Trade background or Certificate/Diploma in construction discipline
- At least 3 years experience in the fit out and refurb sector
- Proactive, 'can-do' attitude. Calm under pressure.
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients, subcontractors and building managers
For more information please contact James Binder on (02) 9194 6911 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.