Site manager / Site supervisor | Fit-out | Service stations | Brisbane QLD
Great opportunity to join an exciting business, as site manager / site supervisor you will be responsible for the Fit-out of existing Petrol Service Stations across Brisbane QLD with new franchise recently acquired. The company was established in the early 90's with the opening of a chain of service stations/convenience stores in South Australia. The business expanded operations into Victoria, and over the next two years built networks in New South Wales, ACT and Queensland. The company subsequently acquired and developed sites in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania and now have a national network of service stations and associated tenancies.
About the Role
You will work on fit-out projects primarily located across the Queensland area. Reporting into the Project Manager, your duties will include:
* Site inspections, site access and managing trades
* Managing the project schedule and raising any issues with the PM
* Responsible for OH&S documentation, Toolbox's and SWMS
* Overseeing all site operations allocated to you on a daily basis
Skills & Experience
- A recognised Carpentry qualification, TAFE etc
* Proven, local, fit out experience - 5 years min
* Leading and managing sub-contractors to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Two references from successful projects delivered
If this position interests, you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!